Friday, November 22, 2019

Another trip to the card shop

I had a day off work today, so after running some errands, I decided to stop in the local card shop. After shooting the breeze with the worker at the shop, I searched through their singles and picked out 6 that I had interest in. Then, I picked up more magnetic holders for my more valuable stuff (I almost have a full 3200 count box filled with nothing but those magnetic holders)...almost there. After another patron showed up, we all started discussing the new Upper Deck hockey product. Before leaving, I decided to buy 2 packs to see if I liked it or not. 

First up, here was my 6 card purchase for $15:

Top Row: 2017/18 SP Authentic Future Watch Tage Thompson Auto /999, SP Authentic Future Watch Logan Brown /999 and SP Authentic Future Watch Luke Kunin /999

Bottom Row: 1993/94 Donruss Elite Series Sergei Fedorov /10000, 2017/18 UD Artifacts Dual Jersey Alexander Nylander RC /499 and 2017/18 SP Game Used Banner Year Gustav Nyquist Game Used Banner







I honestly think I did well with these purchases...

On to the Upper Deck. The photos were cool on the cards that I saw online, but I didn't really have any noteworthy ones in the 2 packs I bought. I did have duplicates of Casey Mittlestadt and Jordan Binnington...kinda weird because I only purchased the 2 packs. 

Here is the wrappers of the packs:



I love that they put Sid on the wrapper. Below are my dupes...



And here is the swag...I should go buy a lottery ticket because I did phenomenal in 2 packs:

I pulled the Jack Hughes Young Guns, but also a Clear Cut Young Guns (1:72 packs) of some guy I never heard of named Danil Yurtaykin! Needless to say, I was pretty happy with my day off work!



































No comments:

Post a Comment