Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Redemption Replacement

Like many of my fellow collectors, I'm not a huge fan of redemption cards. About a year and a half ago, I purchased a pack of 2017/18 SPx and received a Logan Brown Autographed Redemption that was serial #'ed to 199. That week, I added the code on the Upper Deck website and the wait began. Months would go by and then I would check it on their website to see if there was any movement, and it would always say they were waiting for the player to sign the cards. So, in September, I just asked Upper Deck's customer service department if I could just get a replacement instead of waiting. I received an email the next day asking if there was a specific team or player I was interested in. I emailed the customer service worker back and asked that they surprise me. Well....Upper Deck REALLY surprised me. I was pretty blown away by my replacement. Mind you, this is the first time I've ever asked for a replacement in any redemption as I've read other posts on trading sites and such where the company sent them garbage back. This is the total opposite. Thank you so much Upper Deck! You guys rule!


2010/11 SP Authentic Future Watch P.K. Subban Auto RC /999



No comments:

Post a Comment