Sunday, December 22, 2019

He has "Aspirations" of being a rap star eh?

If you didn't know who I was talking about based off the title, I am talking about Antonio Brown. I could go down a rabbit hole and talk about Antonio Brown, but I'll refrain. I actually threw a watch on this card because it showed Brown in a Raiders uni. As we all know, he didn't actually play a regular season game for them and I was interested in it. Some time had gone by and I actually received an offer from the seller on both of the auctions they had listed that I was watching. I ended up accepting the offer and got both for about $7 and some change shipped to my residence.

On Friday, I received the shipment of the two cards below. Then, on Saturday, I saw on the Twitter that Mr. Brown was shooting a video for his new single from his rap album. How fun and perfect that it coincided with my purchase. Anyways, enjoy the Elite card from this former NFL star turned rap artist and a patch card of a former minor league baseball player turned NFL Tight End:

2019 Panini Elite Aspirations Red Antonio Brown Parallel /16  
2018 Panini Rookies & Stars Hayden Hurst Cross Training Dual Patch /25


If anyone has interest in the Hurst patch, it's available for trade.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment