Monday, December 2, 2019

Out with the old, in with the new!

Have you ever sold certain cards from your collection in order to obtain another card you really had your eye on? Of course you have! That was my exact situation a few weeks back. I had been watching a certain card on eBay for a very long time, but it was way out of my price range, so if I wanted it, I was going to have to make a large purge of stuff. One night while scanning a bunch of my cards, I decided to put a few of my Cup Black 1/1 Rookies on eBay to see if I got a few bites. Well after a few days and some haggling by a buyer, we agreed on a price on 2 of my Cup Black Rookies (David Perron and Boone Jenner to be exact) and I sent them on their way to a nice guy up north in Canada. After those 2 had sold, the very next night I sold another card I had listed for a hefty sum and I felt like I had enough to send an offer to the seller on the card I had my eye on. Hours went by after I sent him the offer and I received no response. The next day while I was at work, I received a response and the seller agreed to the price I offered and I'm proud to say I'm the owner of this gem:

2017/18 UD The Cup Clayton Keller Black Parallel RC Auto 1/1!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment