Thursday, December 12, 2019

Trade mailday

I have a friend Justin from Texas that I frequently trade with, and he knows I am a sucker for rookie cards. So, every so often I will get an email from him with some scans of his new stuff that he picks up. Last week, he sent me an email with 3 scans. I looked them all over and ended up wanting all 3 cards he was offering. After a few back and forth emails, we finally agreed to a trade. He had been wanting a Tyler Seguin/Jamie Benn patch card I had for some time. I also had to give up 2 Radek Faksa Young Guns cards a Jamie Benn Young Guns card that I had doubles of and a few Dallas Stars commons that I had laying around. Obviously I was pretty thrilled with what I got back. Here was what I received:


1992 Fleer Update Jeff Kent Rookie



2002/03 SP Authentic Future Watch Jay Bouwmeester Rookie Auto /999


1986/87 Fleer Karl Malone Rookie













2 comments:

  1. Nice trade! I had that Malone RC once upon a time, but sometime around 1998-99 I sold off 99% of my basketball collection including the Mailman. The Jeff Kent RC is really sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! Although the Malone has a slight ding in the top, I was still happy with the trade! Thanks again for reading!

    ReplyDelete