Friday, December 6, 2019

Let's Try This Again

One card in the mail for me today and it was something I have wanted since 2005. It marked the 2nd time I've tried to purchase this card. The first time I purchased this card was in 2006, and I paid $28 for it. I couldn't wait for the card to arrive. However, the seller I purchased the card from shipped in a white envelope and it arrived in my mailbox absolutely destroyed. 

Fast forward 13 years later, and I finally have the card in great shape because this seller shipped it perfectly. Hell, it even cost me $20 less! Have you ever received a card you were really looking forward to receiving in a white envelope and completely destroyed before? Ugh, it's the worst...

So, finally after his career is over and he's no longer on my fantasy football keeper league team, I am finally the owner of this..

2005 SPx Ronnie Brown Jersey Auto Rookie /250







No comments:

Post a Comment