Sunday, December 22, 2019

Spectrums!

I was a little under the weather this week, so after using a few sick days to recuperate, I went through some of my cards from my PC. It shocked me that I had so many SPx Spectrum cards. Most of them are cards that I have pulled myself or traded for.

With that in mind, I figured I would pick my top 5 favorites and post them. Do you have any SPx Spectrum cards that you really like from your collection? If so, what are your favorites?

5. 2015/16 SPx Slater Koekkoek Spectrum Green 3 Color Patch Autograph Rookie /10





4. 2006/07 SPx Dustin Byfuglien Spectrum Dual Jersey RC /25



3. 2010/11 SPx Nazem Kadri Spectrum 2 Color Patch Auto RC /25



2. 2006/07 SPx Kristopher Letang Spectrum Dual Jersey Auto RC /25



1. 2003/04 SPx Marc-Andre Fleury Spectrum Jersey Auto RC /10



Of course my favorites would be Penguins! MAF is still my all-time favorite goalie. I wish his cards were more affordable, but this is one of his better ones out there and it's not going anywhere.

Thanks for reading!















































1 comment:

  1. Those are some sweet spectrum cards! I only have one SPx spectrum in my collection: it's a Winning Combos relic of Peter Worrell and Georges Laraque #d/10.

    ReplyDelete