Saturday, September 17, 2022

The “Under-Appreciated” Pile: Scan 17

I have to kinda keep this one brief. We have 2 sick kids at home right now. Both have fevers, and are miserable. Today was a rough day. My oldest didn’t make it to his t-ball game, my wife and I didn’t make it to the Oktoberfest party we were invited to, and we ran out of Children’s Tylenol. Luckily, I grabbed the last one from Rite Aid near my house. Awesome day.

I’ll just cut to the chase on this one. A guy that followed me on social media a while back posted this thing for sale for a low price. It was early in the morning, so I just clicked the “Like” option on his post, so I could circle back sometime after work. Well, I ended up forgetting to do that because “life” happens. Fast forward to 3 weeks later and he posts it again for a little bit cheaper. I jumped all over it. This is for my PC. I like the player (had him on my Dynasty team when I was really into fantasy football). Here is Scan 17 (sorry it was brief guys!):

2016 Panini Prizm Silver Tyreek Hill RC 


Verdict: Appreciated. A PC card I intended to scan.






1 comment: