Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The “Under-Appreciated” Pile: Scan 19


Sorry for my absence yesterday. After work I had a massive migraine that put me out for the count, so after putting the kids to bed (because I was still on “daddy duty”), I threw up and went to bed. Too much information, I know. I just wanted to be honest. 

Scan 19 like the previous post was another Green Prizm that came from the blaster my wife bought me from Target. I have heard this guy’s name before, I’m just not 100% sure if he is any good. This is what happens when you’re wife worked a lot of Sunday’s and you have the kids to yourself. In the past 3 years I have maybe seen 8 or 9 football games. Most of those games were due to us being invited to Steelers parties by our family and friends. Sorry for rambling, let’s get to this card. I will actually have to look at it again, but my scan looks to show a huge print line going down the card. With Panini, this doesn’t surprise me. Maybe someone can tell me if the guy on this card is good, or is going to be good. 

2021 Panini Prizm Green Rondale Moore RC


Verdict: Not very appreciated. I’m not even sure who this guy is…

4 comments:

  1. Migraines are the worst. Hope you woke up feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fuji! I did wake up feeling better. Appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. As a near life-long migraine sufferer, I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, Jon, they are the absolute worst. I can barely ever sit in a well-lit room.

      Delete