Saturday, September 3, 2022

The “Under-Appreciated” Pile: Scan 3



Boy what a day. My son had his first fall-ball t-ball practice today. A friend of mine is the head coach and I am helping out. It was a decent day and all of a sudden it was HOT! We were drenched at the end of it, but I think the kiddos had a blast. Hopefully I taught them all a thing or two.

Anyways, on to the “under-appreciated” scan. This is a card I bought for just a couple bucks off of a guy on social media. It came via PWE and is in fantastic shape. I don’t have a ton of basketball cards, but if I buy one, then it surely means something to me. I don’t have a single card of Blake Griffin, but now I do! This one was for my PC, and I meant to move it to my PC box, but it fell into this pile. Here it is:

2009/10 Topps Blake Griffin RC

Enjoy your Saturday folks! I’ll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. For sure. I just looked at my scan...the card is not off centered at all, but my scan is, so I'm mad I didn't do a good crop job. Blake sure does look young. Hard to believe this card is 12 years old now.

    ReplyDelete