Sunday, September 18, 2022

The “Under- Appreciated” Pile: Scan 18



Today my sons felt better. I guess it was a 24 hour bug that they had. Thank goodness that they did feel better, as we had a lot of running around we had to do today. First, we went to Lowe’s for a door knob for our sunroom. The contractor working on our house asked us to do that this morning. Then, we headed over to Petsmart to look at some cats. My cat and my wife’s passed away within 3 weeks of each other in November. I am not ready yet for a new cat, but my wife is. We didn’t find any cats we liked at Petsmart though. Then, we had to grab some groceries for this upcoming week. 

Well, there is the look-in on my day, so here is the story on the scan. This card was the best of a blaster if Panini Prizm my wife bought me. I had set the stack of cards in one of the storage areas on my computer desk, forget about them, then grabbed this card, sleeved and toploaded it and set it in this stack  I don’t collect this player, but someone out there probably does. I’m sure it has value elsewhere, and will more than likely sell it at some point. Here is scan 18:

2021 Panini Prizm Green Michael Carter RC

Verdict: Not-Appreciated. It will probably find its way to a Jets fan at some point.


2 comments:

  1. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but as someone who doesn't have any kids, wouldn't it be easier, and far less stressful, to just have one person go out and do the errands while the other stays home with the kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We usually do the one at home, one goes out, but we were looking at cats. The cat that we eventually do adopt has to get along with our kids. It's definitely important. That's why we all went out that day.

      Delete