Monday, September 26, 2022

The “Under-Appreciated” Pile: Scan 25



Well, today I responded to everyone’s comments on my blog posts. It felt good because there were a bunch. Today I almost bought a card. A buddy of mine told me a card I had been wanting was on COMC. I did take a gander at it, but it was a bit overpriced for me. After work today, we danced with the kids and read some books. It was nice to have a calm night after a mess of a work day. My wife had a client tonight at 7, so I had the boys by myself, and I got them to bed without any hiccups. 

About this scan…well, as I said previously, I love Bowman Chrome Red Refractors. One Sunday night, my wife had her friend from high school over (who I am not particularly fond of). While they were upstairs with the kids, I was downstairs on eBay looking at Red Refractors. I wasn’t sure who this guy was, but I bought it anyway. It was actually kind of cheap for being graded and autographed. This is a card I do regret purchasing. On to the scan (sorry the scan sucks..my laser printer scanner has a hard time with graded cards).

2008 Bowman Chrome Carlos Gutierrez Red Refractor RC Auto /5 BGS 9.5

Verdict: Not appreciated. If anyone wants to trade me the 2008 Bowman Chrome Josh Vitters RC Auto /5 I need for the rainbow, hit me up!


2 comments: